Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Thought of the day | What makes a place beautiful?

Beauty is from within. It defines us. BabblingBrooke's thought of the day.
Make something beautiful today.
Throughout the last few years I have taken up DIY crafts, knitting and anything else to add beauty to our house. Beauty is something that comes from within, not just the granite counter tops. While I don't consider myself an artist, my creations define me. 

Make your space (whether it be your house or your office) beautiful by creating something and showcasing it. At work, it's a large poster with my favorite photo of my dog, Goose. At my house it may be a new framed image, plants I grew from a seed or a headboard made from scratch. Those are the things that make a house a home and a place beautiful.

What does beauty mean to you? Share your creations, definitions and photos with me :)

-BabblingBrooke

No comments: